I can’t get enough for thank you list for 2010.
Thank you Lord for…
- Stronger relationship with nanay & jell, though we have misunderstandings sometimes, there come reconciliation and forgiveness.
- For fulfilling my UP dream. I took MBA this year! wootie!
Picture taken by Libby Malibiran. (www.thetravelinghavaianas.blogspot.com)
- Learning yoga for free
- Free movies (from Citibank)
- Run… for the sake healthier lifestyle plus another way to donate for charities
- Free parking at the office and at UP
- Was able to watch a concert for the first time “Supafest 2010”
- Seeds that i sow for my inaanak Monique, relatives – Kuya Ivin, Lola Mileng, Lolo, Mommy, jayjay, Dick & Kenneth, PGH ward, Every Nation and other needy people i met in the streets.
- Additional income from accessories, perfume, jj rental to airport and ice scramble ville
- Debts paid – SSS loan, Citi Visa and Citi Rustans
- Healing my boils, migraine, cough & flu, nana y’s combulsion and mommy’s TB and breast cancer.