1. Exercise regularly and take care of your health.
2. Eat a healthy diet. This promotes good health in the long run as well as keeping mood swings under control.
3. Get enough sleep. A rested body and mind is less prone to mood swings.
4. Minimize taking on new activities that you are not sure you are ready for.
5. Change undesirable habits that may be weighing you down or causing you too much stress.
6. Set goals. When you have a goal, you will more likely have something to keep you moving forward and decently busy.
7. Plan your day according to what you feel like doing.