During our FY12 marketing strategy planning, Joel shared with us this inspiring video of Apple’s CEO Steve Jobs during a commencement exercise at Stanford University in 2005.
Here are pieces of learning from the man behind the success of Apple:
- Connect the dots. You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect the dots looking backward. You have to trust the dots would somehow connect in your future, you have tor trust in something in God, destiny, life.. Believing the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- Love and Lost. Do what you love. You’ve got to find what you love. Love what you do. If you haven’t find it yet, keep looking don’t settle.
- There’s no reason not to follow your heart. ♥
- Remembering that we will be dead soon is the best tool to do our best in life.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- Don’t let the noise of other opinions, drowns your inner voice.
- Stay hungry. Stay foolish.