I missed this appetizer from Sentro in Greenbelt 4. I gotta try cooking this one of these days.
- 2 packages kesong puti
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup flour
- Dash of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Oil for frying
- Cut the cheese into four equal portions. Roll in the beaten egg.
- Shake in a bag with the breadcrumbs. If you want it a bit spicy, add some cayenne pepper to the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Serve as is or with chili sauce as dip. I prefer garlic mayo dip.
Photo credits: http://www.flickr.com/photos/francesbean/26502070/