- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup butter
- 4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- ½ cocoa powder
- Mix cream cheese and butter until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in powdered sugar, one cup at a time
- Mix cocoa powder
- 1 ¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 7 tbsp butter (equivalent to almost half butter)
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder & salt, set aside.
- Beat butter & sugar until light & creamy about 3 minutes.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, stirring after each addition.
- Add the flour mixture in two batches, alternating it with milk and mixing just until incorporated.
- Add the vanilla & combine.
- Baked in 350 F for 15-20 minutes.