Mr. Stock Smart’s Marvin Germo, shared his lessons learned and views in stock market investing. Sharing my notes from Investment Conference 2013.
- God is our source, stock market is just a channel.
- Create investment goals
- Put your money in good companies.
- Emergency fund should be solid and in tact Invest excess money.
- Start investing with what you can tolerate.
- Never borrow money to invest stock.
- Start with small, build confidence in it. Build your own conviction.
- Buy and sell, never take out money from stocks, until you haven’t fulfill your goal. If stocks are down, stick to your plan.
- Always put specific amount on regular intervals, your goal is to increase your principal pick stocks for both short and long term Investor. Accumulate and position.
- Time is your friend, Stocks is a great equalizer. Long term investor, go for cost averaging or strategic costing method.
Thank you Marvin for imparting your knowledge to every Pinoy!
Happy investing everyone and God bless your storehouse!
The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters. Psalms 23:1-2