For Filipinos, processing of Japan visa is through travel agency. For tourist, Japan embassy gives single or mutilple entry for 15 days. Thank God, Multiple entry for 3 years was given to me.
I availed service of Discovery Tour to process my Japan Visa, because they are the cheapest, P800 (others cost P1000-1500). Plus they also have pick-up and delivery service, it’s very convenient as I don’t have to go to their office to submit requirements and pick-up my visa stamp passport. Just add P400 for courier fee, and you save time, energy and money.
7 easy steps in getting Japan Visa through discovery tour:
- Visit discovery tour website
- Prepare and complete all the requirements (Philippine Passport, Visa Application Form, PHOTO(4.5cmx4.5cm)
w/ white background (Japan Visa Photo), NSO Birth certificate (original) If you’re married, NSO Marriage Contract (Valid 1year), Tour Itinerary, Bank Balance Certifcate (ORIGINAL), Philippines Income Tax Return (BIR form2316)
- Call Discovery Tour and ask them to pick-up your document requirements, contact details here
- Submit your requirements to courier delivery staff
- Wait for 5-7 working days to process your visa, they will call you once approved or disapproved. Mine only took 3 days.
- Discovery Tour will deliver your passport on the given address you provided. Delivery take 2-3 days.
- Receive Passpot from courier delivery staff
Hope this 7 steps helps! Enjoy Japan!