Here’s another super easy Happy Call cooking recipe.
- 2 medium size pla-pla or tilapia (remove the scale, cut into two diagonal gashes)
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 medium size red onion (cut into thin rounds)
- 2 medium size tomatoes (cut into thin rounds)
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 clove medium-sized garlic (minced)
- Banana leaf (dahon ng saging) or foil
- Seasoned the fish with salt.
- Mix cut onion, tomatoes and garlic, black pepper. Put the mix inside the fish
- Insert mix ingredients inside the fish.
4. Sprinkle ground pepper. Wrapped with banana leaf or foil.
5. Cook for 15-20 minutes. Serve.