If diet mode on ang beauty mo, pasok na pasok ang #BalikAlindog recipe that I got from Erwan Heussaf’s food website thefatkidinside.com, but mine is slightly modified. Basta whatever is available in the kitchen, pwede ng gawan ng paraan.
Perfect for light dinner or snacks 🙂 Here’s the recipe!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp garlic (cut into small pieces)
- 1 medium size onion (cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 tbsp ginger (optional)
- 1/4 kilo ground chicken breast
- 1tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 medium size potato (cut into squares)
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp black ground pepper
- In a medium pan, saute garlic, onion, ginger. Add chicken and fish sauce, brown the ground chicken over medium-high heat, breaking up the pieces.
- Add potato, cayenne pepper, ground pepper and dried basil.
- Cover the pan and cook for 10-15 minutes until chicken and potato are soft.
- Serve with lettuce
Or serve it like this. Mark cooks this for me, this time without the ginger (kasi according to my sister, lasang tinola, hahaha).
Health requires healthy food – Roger Williams