Just wanted to share my favorite baby products which every moms must regularly buy. It’s a must have, here’s my top 5 picks!
- Huggies Diaper – I tried few the diaper brand (Drypers, Mamy Poko, Pampers and EQ) Yet I still choose Huggies, true to its promise Huggies keeps my baby diaper rash free and gives her 12-hour dryness every night. I still change baby’s diaper every 3 hours during the day though.
- Smart Steps Baby Laundry Detergent – I used to buy Cycles, then I tried Smart Steps, this detergent has no dyes, optical brighteners, no enzyme and no bleach. I love the smell of my baby’s clothes. It gives real value for money.
- Nature to Nurture Baby Bottle & Dish Wash – this plant-based cleaner keeps my baby bottles super clean without the harmful chemicals – SLS, SLES, phthalates, parabens, dyes, phosphates, synthetic fragrances and colorants, formaldehyde and caustics.
- Organics Baby Wipes – 100% organic! This baby wipes contain no harsh chemicals and are hypoallergenic, no paraben, no alcohol and no chlorine. It is 100% biodegradeable, it’s thicker and softer than regular baby wipes. The only downside is that it has a fragrance. I hope they will come up with a fragrance-free version.
- Cetaphil Baby Wash (for hair & body) – Cetaphil is made from soothing organic calendula, derived from the marigold flower. This extract has been used for centuries to soothe sensitive skin. It keeps baby’s skin soft, smooth, and moisturized. This is highly-recommended by Yana’s pedia. I tried using Johnson’s baby wash once and Yana got an eczema. 😦 So I used Cetaphil again.
I’m happy that I can conveniently buy items 1-4 from Lazada (they ship 1-3 days). You can also purchase from Shopee but delivery will take a while. For Cetaphil, I buy from leading drug store & department store because there’s no Cetaphil official store online as of today.