This fudge brownies is a must try! Thank you Rosanne for sharing your chocolatey brownies in the office. Stress ka pa more for more sweets for us! hahaha… Check out thekitchenpaper.com for more recipes. I tried it at home! Hindi achieve … Continue reading
- 2 pcs egg
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup margarine
- 1 tbsp corn syrup
- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped nut
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup butter
- 4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- ½ cocoa powder
- Mix cream cheese and butter until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in powdered sugar, one cup at a time
- Mix cocoa powder
Ingredients: (yields 2 cakes)
- 2 ¼ cups cake flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
Me and my sister second attempt to bake. This time, its her favorite, Banana Cake. Well, this recipe i got from the internet is an Indonesian version because of the coconut added to the cake. It taste good, but this one is my least favorite so far. It was overcooked and it doesn’t look appetizing. But in fainess to our banana cake, my colleagues like it!
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup cream
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 4 lbs ripe bananas
- 1 cup fresh cashews , coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh coconut , grated
Ingredients 2/3 cup butter , softened (150 mL) butter 1 cup packed brown sugar 1 1cup cup(250 mL) – to lessen sweetness – lessen sugar or add quaker oats 1 egg 2 tsp vanilla 1-1/2 cups large-flake rolled oats 1 cup all-purpose … Continue reading
My first attempt to bake one of my comfort food – Cream Puff. I download the recipe at www.food.com. It was yummy, though i admit there are still things that i need to improve on my next try. Lessons learned, i should really wait until the puff is golden brown!
For pudding filling:
- ¾ cup sugar (i add 1/2 cup instead since i don’t want it too sweet)
- 1⁄3; cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk (you can use evaporated milk or fresh milk)
- 2eggs ,beaten
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- For puff shells
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup butter , no substitutes please
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- First, prepare pudding.
- In a large saucepan, stir flour, sugar, and milk together.
- Stir continuously, cooking over medium heat, until bubbly.
- Cook, while stirring, for two minutes more.
- Remove from heat and stir about a cup of the milk mixture into the eggs gradually.
- Add this egg mixture back into the saucepan with the rest of the milk mixture and cook until NEARLY bubbly, avoiding a boil.
- Cook on low heat for two minutes more, stirring.
- 8.Stir in the vanilla, cover the surface of the pudding with plastic wrap, and chill until serving time.