This week I started to feel the summer heat in the Philippines. Feel mo din ba? I guess, you already have plans to beat the summer by soaking to your favorite beaches all over the country! Boracay, Palawan, Cebu, Bohol … Continue reading
It’s been 5 years since I joined my first and last ever Victory Alabang single’s retreat. In 5 years, ang dami nang nagbago. Cai, our VG leader, is like our mother, she looks after us and ensure that we’re having … Continue reading
2011 was a busy and stressful year for me. It is when i have to wake up 7am in the morning from Monday to Friday to go to work and 6am every Saturday to attend MBA classes.
I feel so tired during the weekend, one day of rest is really bitin. This was the time, i’m always looking forward of staying at home to do nothing, to sleep, to be a couch-potato, to rest.
Enjoying time with the girls while in bed in Club Balai Isabel.
I choose to celebrate my 30th birthday in 2011 with my victory group. We had so much fun, chat, eat, pictorial, swim, walk around and enjoy the beauty of Taal Lake in Club Balai Isabel. I love these girls! Aside from the fact that we believe in one God and we share the same faith, we also share the same likes – which is Kikay stuff!
A great journey will never be complete without travel and trips with family and friends. Whether it’s a business trip or a personal one, whether it’s planned or unplanned, whether it’s outside the country, out of town or just around, it rocks my 2010! I just love discovering new places and going back to old places.
- HongKong with my super love mader and jell. 2010 faith goals answered, a dream come true.
- Boracay (fun with Victory group & Cai ♥ Nowell wedding) i get to know and appreciate the girls & the friendship even more.
- Bulacan, visit my lola Mileng together with my cousins & nephews. Lola, was so happy to see us and that she visited this resort.
- Tagaytay & Nuvali, the most reliable out-of-town chill-out place for me, my family & friends.
- Batangas, quick summer getaway at Canyon Cove with my sister & nanay.
- Davao, for stressful S&OP meeting (at least we stayed at Marco Polo) & Tarlac, for Luzon BU meeting (we stayed at Hacienda Luisita). During my Davao trip, i realized that i miss going out-of-town for work and i appreciate, thank God for the opportunity. Honestly, because i’m so used to it, i just take this for granted.
- Cebu, for Monsanto National Conference & Christmas party and for pre-Christmas vacay of nanay & jell.
- SMX, for EN 2010 (worship), a taste of heaven, really. Where people from every nation worship ONE GOD! Here i told myself, this the best place to be “in the presence of the Lord.”
- Manila, Milo run, Mall of Asia trips with my nanay (reconciliation, uh, i remember), with cousins & Manila Ocean Park, with Cousins (watched Acuatica musical fountain show), WTC for exhibits and bazaars.
- The Fort, early morning run with my sisters and some friends, dinner and coffee with friends at Serendra, Boni High and Venice Piazza.
fortunately referred by bangkeros in Diver’s Sanctuary in Bauan, Batangas…
Safely arrived in the island, after all the praying and sailing at night in a small boat. I can imagine a shark attacking us or a big wave coming…. it’s like in a movie scene (scary) i remember, Carol keeps on praying, almost cried… funny, but i’m a bit scared too!
As we arrived in the island, we have a air-conditioned room with 3 beds, we just pay 1,500 for an overnight stay. Vodka cruiser and mudshake is our bestfriend for the night. Girls, went wild dancing, drinking, singing and chatting. It’s a disaster when all SP’s (Strong Personality) are together.
The morning after, look at the view in front of our room! Super nice view isn’t it?
So here are the girls…. my KCPI friends!
After our hearty breakfast, we went snorkling…
Then we met this divers, who eventually join us and we hang-out together for an island hopping (while Tet tried diving for the first time)
It has been an exciting overnight trip for us! Kikay Girls survived the adventure, met new friends and enjoy the Batangas Island
It’s a super long weekend of 2010, it was black Saturday when my nanay, me & Jell decided to drive 2 hrs from Binan to Nasugbu, Batangas. We enjoyed relaxing, the art of doing nothing at Canyon Cove Beach Resort. My favorite scene, wonderful, a view of sand, sea and sky.
Resort day tour entrance fee is P750, with 300 consumable for food and beach activities. You can enjoy the beach, big swimming pools and cottages.
You can choose plated lunch from hotel or this seafood inihaw platter. This is part of the 300 consumable.
Monsanto goes to Club Punta Fuego, in Nasugbu, Batangas for 2008 family outing. It was a great break getaway from the usual workdays spent in the office. A change of scene, nothing as wonderful as the sun, sky and sand in one of the Philippines beaches.