Today, marks our first six months of our marriage journey. Wow, that’s half a year already! I was pondering what love & marriage has taught me during our first six months as a couple. And this is the best lesson … Continue reading
My 2010 has been so wonderful, 18 answered faith goals and the other 6 goals? i need to “wait”, i need to be more patient, i need to trust God more. My 2010 is all about learnings, character building (whether through blessing or through pain), it’s all about my deeper walk with God, knowing Him better each day, 2010 is not about me, it’s all about GOD!
Here are my top 10 for 2010, I learn to:
- Talk to God everyday, whenever there’s an opportunity, I talk to Him like my Father, like my best friend and now, I can clearly hear His voice, though not audibly, He speaks to me through the Bible, music, internet, a family, a friend.
- Trust God no matter what the situation is, whether it’s favorable or unfavorable with me. I learn to embrace that God’s will is good, perfect and pleasing.
- Wait patiently for the Lord, He knows what’s best for us, He is a God of perfect-timing.
- God wants us to “overflow” God is our father & He wants to give everything to His children; start sowing a seed, so we can harvest the fruits & let us wait patiently for the harvest season… again, God’s timing is perfect.
- We exist not just for ourselves, not just to live and be merry, we live, to satisfy the needs of other people too!
- Now, i’m praying not just for our daily bread, but for a seed to sow. I learn to pray unselfishly because i really want to bless others!
- Start right and finish strong. Great things start from small beginnings.
- Life is not all about me, it’s all about GOD.
- Life is short. God wants us to live a roller coaster kind of life. We got to let him lead us to an amazing life He prepares for us. We got to let go of the monkey bars, and allow Him to catch us!
- If we put our FAITH in Him, He will never disappoint us. Never!