When I received an invite from Aldous that we’re going to review Nonna’s in Nuvali Solenad 3, In my mind “Hmmm? Nonna’s in Nuvali? Been in Nuvali few weekends ago, but I haven’t seen Nonna’s.”. And when I checked out Zomato, … Continue reading
A great journey will never be complete without travel and trips with family and friends. Whether it’s a business trip or a personal one, whether it’s planned or unplanned, whether it’s outside the country, out of town or just around, it rocks my 2010! I just love discovering new places and going back to old places.
- HongKong with my super love mader and jell. 2010 faith goals answered, a dream come true.
- Boracay (fun with Victory group & Cai ♥ Nowell wedding) i get to know and appreciate the girls & the friendship even more.
- Bulacan, visit my lola Mileng together with my cousins & nephews. Lola, was so happy to see us and that she visited this resort.
- Tagaytay & Nuvali, the most reliable out-of-town chill-out place for me, my family & friends.
- Batangas, quick summer getaway at Canyon Cove with my sister & nanay.
- Davao, for stressful S&OP meeting (at least we stayed at Marco Polo) & Tarlac, for Luzon BU meeting (we stayed at Hacienda Luisita). During my Davao trip, i realized that i miss going out-of-town for work and i appreciate, thank God for the opportunity. Honestly, because i’m so used to it, i just take this for granted.
- Cebu, for Monsanto National Conference & Christmas party and for pre-Christmas vacay of nanay & jell.
- SMX, for EN 2010 (worship), a taste of heaven, really. Where people from every nation worship ONE GOD! Here i told myself, this the best place to be “in the presence of the Lord.”
- Manila, Milo run, Mall of Asia trips with my nanay (reconciliation, uh, i remember), with cousins & Manila Ocean Park, with Cousins (watched Acuatica musical fountain show), WTC for exhibits and bazaars.
- The Fort, early morning run with my sisters and some friends, dinner and coffee with friends at Serendra, Boni High and Venice Piazza.